NEW DELHI: The Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has started the registration process for the Jharkhand Combined Civil Services Examination 2024. Candidates can fill out the JPSC application form 2024 by visiting the JPSC official website at jpsc.gov.in. The last date to fill out the application form is February 29.
The JPSC recruitment drive aims to fill a total of 342 various positions, including those of tax officer, jail superintendent, probation officer, labour superintendent, etc. The JPSC Civil Services preliminary exam is scheduled to commence on March 17.
Candidates from the Unreserved (UR), Economically Weaker Section (EWS), Other Backward Class (OBC) category, will have to pay an application fee of Rs 100. However, candidates from the SC, ST and PWD categories will pay Rs 50.
JPSC Civil Services Exam 2024: Exam pattern
Jharkhand Combined Civil Services Examination is conducted in three stages, which are as follows:
Stage 1: The preliminary examination that carries two papers, paper 1 on general studies, and paper 2 on an optional subject. Each paper carries 200 marks and qualifying in nature.
Stage 2: JPSC main examination which is a pen-paper mode exam with ten papers covering various subjects. Each paper is weighted differently, ranging from 100 to 200 marks.
As per the JPSC official notification, candidates who score the minimum qualifying marks of 40% in the aggregate will be considered JPSC main examination
Stage 3: Interview: Candidates who qualify for the main examination are then invited for the final round, which is a personality test or the Interview.
How to apply for JPSC civil services exam 2024
Candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for JPSC recruitment 2024.
- Visit the JPSC official website at jpsc.gov.in.
- On the homepage, go to the online application tab
- Click on the Civil Services Exam 2024 application link
- Fill out the registration form by entering the basic
- Log in by entering the credentials generated during registration and fill the application form
- Submit the required documents and pay the application fee.
- Submit the JPSC registration form and take a printout for future reference.