MSBSHSE 2024 Class 10 Hall Ticket: The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education has released the Maharashtra SSC Class 10 Hall Ticket 2024, on its official website- mahahsscboard.in.
According to the Board’s notice, admit cards can be downloaded by going to the school-login portal on the official website. The notice reads, “To all the principals, teachers, students, and parents we would like to inform you that the online admit cards for the Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examination March 2024, applicable to all secondary schools affiliated with the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Pune, are now accessible from the school-login section.”
The notice clarifies that the Hall tickets are available for schools to download; students will receive their admit cards from their respective schools in due course. The notice states, “On Wednesday, January 31, hall tickets for the March 2024 Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examination for all secondary schools will be made available online via the board’s website www.mahahsscboard.in. It will be available for download through the school login beginning January 31, 2024. In the event of a technical difficulty, secondary schools should contact the Divisional Board.”
Maharashtra board issues guidelines for schools
The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education also issued guidelines for the schools to provide and distribute the upcoming board exam admit cards to their respective students:
- All secondary schools in every divisional board will conduct the 10th examination in the month of March 2024. The online admit cards for the 10th exam need to be printed and distributed to the students by the school authorities.
- Students should not be charged a separate fee for printing the hall ticket online. The aforementioned admit card must be printed and signed by the headmaster.
- If there are changes in the subject and medium on the Maharashtra SSC 2024 hall ticket, schools should make corrections by contacting the divisional board.
- Corrections related to the photo, signature, student’s name, date of birth, and place of birth on the hall ticket should be made by secondary schools at their level. A copy of the corrections should be promptly sent to the divisional board.
- If the photo is defective, affix the student’s photo and have it signed by the concerned Principal.
- In case students lose the admit card, the respective secondary schools should take a reprint and provide the admit card to the students, marking it as “Duplicate” in red ink.
The Notice reads, “…all students, parents, teachers, principals, and secondary schools participating in the Secondary School Leaving Certificate examination in March 2024 should take note of the above instructions and act accordingly.” Read the complete Maharashtra SSC Class 10 hall ticket notice below.